Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm excited to announce that my latest book, CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION, a fantasy novella, is now in print and will soon be on Amazon.com. I will have copies available immediately--5/3/13. If you are interested, you can contact me at my e-mail address: mlsp1@bellsouth.net.

In this story, mercenary Jerome Strait discovers that his wealth will not help him get into heaven; to be redeemed, he must return to Earth and correct all of his mistakes. However, an angel named Ezekiel is sent to guide him.

It has been compared to IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE. It would be "wonderful" if it is as successful as that story was.

I appreciate all who take and interest in my work.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your newest release, Mary! It sounds like a winner and would make for a wonderful flick! Cheers and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete